Thursday 30 August 2018

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN!!! SHALL WE...

Hey guys,

I know its been forever and I have to say going through my old posts, I've had a flush of several of emotions, tears, joy, laughter, regret?, loads of whys I could on and on but I can't spend too much time dwelling on the past.

So here's the thing, I got a 9 - 5 back in 2014 and long story short it swallowed me and everything I loved but now I'm trying to crawl back to my purpose. As I sit here (still working) typing this, I'm so emotional but I choose to turn it into motivation and forge ahead.

Well in the bid to get back to my passion, I started a Youtube channel and resumed taking clients for makeovers, weddings, special events et al. Find below links to all my social media handles lets get back in touch, I would love to know what you've all been up to.

PS: I haven't decided if I would continue my blog on this platform but let the journey begin "again" I will keep you all updated on any changes if need be

Youtube Channel - www.youtube.com/thatglocalchic

Instagram Business Handle - www.instagram.com/brushesnpencils

Instagram Personal - www.instagram.com/thatglocalchic

Twitter - @brushesnpencils @thatglocalchic

Xoxo

thatglocalchic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...