Friday 18 January 2013

HAPPY 2013!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Welcome to 2013 hope y’all had a fab holiday may the good Lord bless, guide and guard us all this year and many more years to come Ameeennnn!!! That being said, My dear faithful beauty addicts I've been a very bad girl how could I have left u guys for soo long without a word but I’m sure I’ll be forgiven considering what I have planned out for you this year but before that, I’ll fill you in a little bit on what I've been up to first of all raise your glasses to your girl I officially bagged my masters degree on the 14th of November, 2012....yippeeeeeee!!!!!!!






My makeup:
           Face: Black Up Face Primer
                    Mary Kay foundation (Bronze 500)
                    Mac Studio Fix powder (NC 50)
                    Blush - Sleek Blush by 3 (Flame)
                    Sleek Contour Kit (Meduim)
                    Mac Studio Finish Concealer (NC 45)
                    Pond's Magic Pink Powder
           Eyes: Elf Eye Primer
                    Selara Faces Eye Brow Powder
                    Sleek Eyebrow Pencil (brown)
                    Sleek I-Divine Palette (Oh So Special)
                    Tara Orekelewa Eye Shadow ( Quad Palette 04 & Omoge)
                    Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel liner (01 Black)
                    Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara
                    Sleek Eyebrow Pencil (Black)
            Lips: Body Shop Candied Ginger Lip Balm
                    BarryM Lip Liner (2)
                    Mac Amplified Lipstick (Girl About Town, Chatter Box)
                    Sleek High Shine Lip Gloss (Sweet Sixteen)

Thanks for all the good wishes it was a fab day for me I'm truly grateful to God Almighty. 

Moving on, I was consumed in my preparation for the 2012 calabar carnival thanks to my dear friend and mentor Elizabeth, CEO Mmabon’ Custom Clothier, they make the best customized Tshirts see for yourself on www.facebook.com/MmabonTshirts . So I got to calabar and experienced a miracle I’ll save you the details feed your eyessss..........





 







and the these young men came along...lol
carnival crazy








this young man right here stole my heart and i dont want it back!


2013 promises to be a fab year for B&P (lips sealed for now) but details will unfold as time goes on, also, I'll start my confession series too, telling you about products I have used and can swear by so keep reading, subscribe and share the beauty tips you love, once again welcome to 2013 and stay beautiful always.....

Xoxo
B&P

3 comments:

  1. Waiting patiently for all d goodies coming our way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Your makeup is very PRETTY! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveing this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...