Tuesday 7 January 2014

WELCOME TO 2014!!!



Happy New Year dolls...... hope we all had an amazing holiday, may your year be as colourful as the rainbow or better still my makeup collection lol. So I know I've been bad to you all, I sincerely apologise and I promise to be better and more committed this year (so help me God).
I have quite alot of things I would like to share with you, thinking of the backlog is really overwhelming but I guess I'll take it one post at a time, be sure to check other pages on my blog so you don't miss out anything.

It's a new year smile more, laugh harder, love more, be kind, be positive, work harder and of course wear makeup.

                                                                      Xo
                                                                   B&P

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year dear, I seriously looking forward to ur post for more make up tips

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...