Tuesday 6 January 2015

MOTD




Hey dolls, 2015 promises to be an amazing year for all of us, once again wish you all the best things of life this beautiful year. So I taught I start off the year by posting a MOTD to brighten your day *wink* I wore this look for a wedding in November 2014....you like/love? more photos and details after the cut...












EYES
Eye Brow filler
Mac Corrector in Ochre
LA Girl eye primer
Mac saddle eyeshadow (transition colour)
3 Shades of smashbox eyeshadow on the lid
Mac dark brew and dance in the dark on my crease
Black Opal black eyeshaow on the outer corner of my eye
Inglot No 77 gel eyeliner to line my lid and water line
Prestige Cosmetics green eyeliner right underneath my waterline
Several coats of L'Oreal telescopic mascara
Red Cherry lashes in No 43

FACE
Mac Charged water to prep my skin
Face to Face super matte anti shine primer
Mary Kay foundation 507
Ben Nye Neutral set powder to set my foundation
Sleek contour kit in medium
A blend of 2 shades of Tara pink blush
MAc bronzer in Magnetic Appeal

LIPS
Mac Lip pencil in Currant
Mac Heroine Lipstick
Mac Candy yum yum
Tara Lipstick in Zakka

Finish off with mac studio fix spray


                                                                       Xo






















3 comments:

  1. Love the lips so much....so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesomeness. ..you look soo pretty...Thanks for sharing. ..God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness. ..you look soo pretty...Thanks for sharing. ..God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...