Sunday 25 November 2012

MY 60 SECONDS MAKEUP ROUTINE

We all love to step out of the house looking like a million bucks but sometimes we don't have the time to go the whole 9 yards especially when it comes to the makeup aspect of it, you find yourself stuck looking for 60 seconds tips that actually work. In truth, you honestly don't need a generous application to look good, just a few quick strokes and fast makeup tips will bring your and entire outlook to life. Contrary tp popular belief, looking amazing does not require a life time in front of the mirror. Let's take a quick look at my top 6 best 60 seconds makeup tips that will have you rushing out the door in time and still look fab.

TIP 1: PRIMER
Yes I'm in a hurry but it takes only micro seconds to apply my primer, this is always my starting point (rushing or not). Using a primer on your face first before any other product, helps create a smooth surface for every other product to sit on. A good primer would correct uneven skin tone, serve as a good base, control oil on your face. Elf, benefit, smashbox, blackup, mac make good primers.


TIP 2: POWDER
Those days when i find myself in such a huge hurry and don't have time for my foundation I simply make do with my mac studio fix powder it gives me a good coverage even without my foundation on


TIP 3: BLUSH
I still have time to add a little colour to my face wearing blush enhances the features on your face also adds more life and vibrancy to your whole look. Sleek blush by 3 offers you a wide variety of blushes to choose from pop your favourite colour and and you're good to go.

TIP 4: EYEBROWS
Mmmmmmmmm.......no matter the rush i still have enough time for my brows. Your whole makeup is a complete failure if your eyebrows don't have the perfect shape that suits your own face shape. What's all the makeup for if your brows have a zigzag shape. As long as you have time for makeup please take out time to work those brows. Bushy eyebrows is a NO NO please honey cut that grass, tame does brows whatever you have to do get them in the right shape, and for my dolls with little to no eyebrows i feel your pain get a good eyebrow pencil, eyebrow kit, stencil and work those brows (more on eyebrows later). I would recommend sleek eyebrow pencil, elf brow kit, W7 eyebrow kit, and MUA eyebrow pencil.





TIP 5: EYE PENCIL
Eye pencils make your eyes pop and makes you look awake. My black sleek eye pencil does it for me all the time.
 

TIP 6: MASCARA
With your eye pencil on, there's really no time for eye shadow just enhance your eyes with a good mascara that's enough.
 

TIP 7: LIPSTICK
So i don't have time for the whole lipstick procedure i reach out for my loyal lipstick ruby woo its a vibrant red lipstick with a matte finish, I apply several layers so it stands out when it pops it actually draws the attention from every other part of your face to your lips which helps any mistakes less visible. However, you don't necessarily need the ruby woo any good red lipstick does the exact same trick. If you're not one for a red lipstick, honey simply where whatever colours you're comfortable with.
 


Might seem long but I get it done in 60 seconds and still look great so can you. 
PS: you don't need to break the bank for these products recommended (at least not all) or search the world for them B&P will give you the hook up ***wink***.
Stay beautiful always......

Xoxo
B&P

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Useful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pls were can I get the eye brow kit in abuja nd does it come with an highlight shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get the kit from me the W7 has the highlight shade in it but sleek and elf don't

      Delete
  4. Nice one indeed, learnt much from this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks babes for the Useful tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls where can I get the eyebrow stencil in abuja

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...